Join 45 Social Media Experts at Web’s Largest Social Media Conference (Fully Online Conference)
33 Sessions from October 1 through October 23 in the comfort of your home/office.
See all the details here.
Social Media Success Summit 2013 is a special online conference designed to help
you master social media marketing (brought to you by Social Media Examiner).
Forty-five of the world’s leading social media pros will show you how. Instructors
- Jay Baer (author, Youtility)
- Chris Brogan (co-author, Impact Equation)
- Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing)
- Michael Stelzner (founder, Social Media Examiner)
- Mark Schaefer (author, Return on Influence)
- Jesse Stay (author, Google+ for Dummies)
- Amy Porterfield (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies)
- Plus experts from Walmart, General Electric, Sony, Target, Whole Foods Market, E! Online, Salesforce, Kelly Services, and Discovery Channel
– just to mention a few.
Click here to learn more.
I’ll be there!
If you’re serious about learning how to up your social media game and grow your
online business, you need to attend this online conference – from the comfort of your home/office.
- Facebook Marketing
- Social Media Influence
- Google + Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Pinterest and Linked In
- Blog Marketing
- Content Marketing
I participated in last year’s event, and it was awesome. Looking at this year’s
line up of speakers, I expect that it will be an even more valuable resource!