Do you pitch or catch?
Do you talk more or listen more?
Top sales people ask probing questions and then, most importantly, shut up and listen!
Don’t be thinking about what you’re going to say next… listen as your prospect/customer talks about their problems, frustrations, time-wasters.
Do you know what each customer really wants?
Or are you spewing the same sales pitch to every customer?
Consultative Selling Skills honed daily can magnify your success and put more money in your pockets! But are you up for the challenge?
Improve your consultative selling skills in three simple steps
- Start each conversation with a few probing questions to find out what’s important to your customer.
- Listen carefully to their response.
- Customize your “pitch” to address their specific pain points.
These steps are golden!
If you use them…
Warning!! Like most medications, these 3 steps do have side effects!
- Your customers will trust you more
- Your customers will buy from you again and again
- Your customers will share good things about you with their friends and colleagues
Of course, if you don’t want repeat business or glowing referrals…. then please ignore these recommendations.
Here’s another idea for successful sales people…
BTW, if you are an awesome sales person and you’d like to learn how to sell more online, I’ve got an idea for you to consider.
Or maybe you’d like to have a profitable part-time online business…
Or maybe you’re fed up with working for someone else and are looking for an awesome full-time business opportunity.
If you’re serious about any of these, click here to check out what Empower Network has to offer.
Have FUN and remember….